<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
HELLO ! :D
UncleSam's production came to school ! :D
ILOVETHEM !
So excited ! :)
Vocal lesson ... ILOVEIT ! :D
Dance lesson ... ITWASFUN ! :D
Art lesson ... IENJOYIT ! :D
Haha .
Thanks everyone was saying HappyBirthday to me !
Love you guys ! :)
Dance ... Dance .... Dance !
Dance tired !
But nvm as long as I can win && enjoy myself with my friends , I don't mind ! :)
Haha .
Went to PeiHua Secondary School ! :)
Enjoy myself ! :)
Made new friends like ... like ... Sherry ?
LOL !
Found her fb account , but dunno if its right .
Haha !
0% - Dislike
10% - Stranger
20% - Never really talked
30% - Chilled a few times
40% - Friends
50% - Good friends
60% - Trust you with everything
70% - Best friends
80% - Brother or sister
90% - I love you
100% - I can't live without you ! :
D
Ask me which one you're what !
End here for the day ,

Baibai ! :D







ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?