<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
HEYHEY WORLD ! :D

Christmas just ended , wtf !
SANTA , COME BACK NEXT YEAR ! :D
Give me more presents too , :D
HAHA , I'm so loving fb more&more .
Playing games now via fb ! :D
FB FB FB !
HAHA .
Went-ed NanChiauHigh on the 23rd , was SO HAPPYY that i was in the same class as Eunice but ... in the end they say that it's not fix yet ! D: WTF ! -'-
Idiot man !
Bought my books&stuff le , going to buy the rest another day ! :D
Excited man , going to be a SecOne !
My friend ask me to remain In mature&Childish ! :D
HAHA , I'm going to be .
For sometimes lahhs , still must be serious in my studies !
CCA CCA CCA ... I dunno what to choose .
WTF , i have been thinking for DAYS , and nothing came in my mind .
Hais ~
Christmas night went to my GodMother's house , i was late .
Everyone was waiting for us .
HAHA , ate , chat , and other stuff .
Around ... idk went home .
But went HougangMall first .
Bought some stuff than headed home !
Gonna end here ,



BYE WORLD !








ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?