<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Saturday, January 29, 2011 @ 8:33 PM

Hey peeps , updating blog now .
School is awesomeee w/o teachers around .
HAHA . This is the fact .
WTF , hws these few days are plenty !
Stupid .
Tests tests test .
MyGod , sucks ttc lo .
But very happy w science test lahhs , 22/25 ?
Is it ? I forgot le .
Maths test , i think i would ... FAIL .
2ndFeb , excited like hell . :D
Can't wait to see my darlingss , <3>
Miss them all lots , many dayss nv meet le .
Sadded .
Jonghyun , MyGod why you so cute ! :D
Lazy to post le ,
Bye !







ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?