<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 9:56 PM

HELLO :D

I suddenly feel that i love school more more :D
But sometimes i still hate it .
My class rocks , i love 1GoodnessGraciousMe ! :D
But i love _ _ _ _ more ! :D
LOL , not many ppl know who i like .
Only about 7 ppl ?
I dunno .
My Di , JavierNg .
Quit-ed from 1GoodnessGraciousMe .
I really hope he wont do it.
Everyone really dun wan you to leave so don't .
Something weird happen just now .
Joel called me .
I didn't know & I thought its weird .
Worse thing is he said that i sound like Benedict ?
Is it an insult or ?
Whatthef , i dun care actually . (:
I think that i like _ _ _ _ .
Whattheh , he look cute .
Even when he played basketb :D
LOLLOL .
MyGod , class is in such a chaos now .
I dunno what to do .
Fights here and there .
Hope everyone will stop ok .
Got my report book & HAPPY TO SAY THAT ...
I PASS EVERY SINGLE FREAKING SUBJECT ! :D
I love it . <3
HAHA , been msg-ing these few days .
I think my phone no money , msg to much .
LOL .
March holi , need to go back to school .
I think that i'm happy , :D .
I dunno why .
Maybe , i'm insane ?
Ever since i'm in secondary i have lots of gans le .
I even became a Grandmother ? Whatthef ?
LOL . But who cares .
The more the merrier . :D
LOL , i'm lazy to write anym .

BYE .







ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?