<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 4:57 AM
HELLO ! :D

Back to posting . (:
Life now is ... Up&Down .
HAHAHA , Shinee's song . <3
Recently sci test .
Yes . manage to pass it . W 17/25 marks .
Still ok bah ? (:
Monday gonna be Geo. test after that History .
MyGod , lots of test these few days .
Mid-year coming , thats worse .
I can only fail 1 subject if not MissToh will scold me . :x
I hope i dun even fail any subject .
That will be the best .
School is somehow awesome ?
I get to see my friends mahhs .
HHAHA .
I dunwan blog anym .
So its gonna be dead kk ?
(:

BYE .







ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?