<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7676275298831087194?origin\x3dhttp://iam-cherylsx3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CKJH


Thursday, June 16, 2011 @ 12:54 AM

HEYYO .

So many thing just happen in my life , I'm just lazy to post them .
Anyw to me now i feel that blog is so useless , no offence .
But anyw i should just continue blogging .
I can't believe that I'm so smart .
Pass all subjects for SA1 ley . ><
HAHAHA .
Going to prepare for tmr camp .
Basketball girls bonding camp . (:
Excited , excited , excited !
Wheeeeeeeeeee ~
HEHEHEHE .
Lazy to write anym ,
BuayPai .








ME .

Photobucket
HELLOHELLO , Me call Cheryl . <3
Going to be 13 on 2710 .
OMG ! I'm Childish & Lame , alright ? :D
I love my best friends . (:
I love basketball , photography & long bus rides ! <3 .

Talkies



Linkage

5J'09 6J'10 AcerCHANG AdiPUTRA AliciaSIT AndreaANG BrendaLO CelineTEO CHEWMeiYu DioneCHANG EuinceCHIANG FOOKahYen GIAMYingHsia JerylnLING JocelynNG JoeyCHUA JoverlynSEAH LEERuoQi LIUCheukShan MayLIM MelissaONG MonicaLIM NAISiJia NicoleCHING NicolLEE OHWenShan SandraTAN Siti SeanLEE YONGXinWei WANShengYong 敖犬 王子 亚纶
Credits

Designer : Nicole
Basecodes : 21?